THE REJUVENATION KEY
Effective date: April 25, 2020
Information we collect through our Websites
(2) “Non-personally identifiable information”.
"Personally identifiable information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name.Here are some examples of the ways in which we may collect and store your personally identifiable information through our websites:
- we may collect your email address, first and last name, and zip code, if you sign up for our webinar, course or any of our services.
- we may collect your email address if you contact us with a question;
- we may collect your first and last name, your address, and your credit card and billing information to enable you to make a purchase.
- "non-personally identifiable information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, or interests.
Non-personally identifiable information does not identify you personally. If you do provide us with non-personally identifiable information, we may use it for the purposes described in this statement or where it is collected, or any other legal purpose.
If you encounter a screen or page that requests information you do not want to share with us, do not enter the information and do not proceed with that screen or page.
Cookies are another common Internet practice. Cookies are a key means of improving user experience by allows us to customize your use of our Sites. Simple information is transferred to your computer to allow the content and experience at our Sites to reflect your actions, preferences, and so on. You are free to make adjustments in your web browser to disable these or otherwise receive notification of cookies so you can take whatever desired action you so choose. Please understand that refusing cookies may cripple some of our website features and render some aspects useless to you.
Use of Information Collected Through Our Websites
Personally identifiable information. If you do provide us with personally identifiable information, we will only use it for the purposes described in this statement or where it is collected. Primarily, we use it on our websites to:
- improve our services, offer various products, books, webinars and selling our courses
- allow you access to certain areas of our websites;
- for our private Facebook group
- deliver services, such as our health programs, information, newsletters, or software that you request or purchase;
- alert you to special officers, updated information, and our other new services or those of other third-parties;
- forward promotional materials and to fulfill the terms of such promotion;
- target our websites to your needs;
- contact you in response to sign up forms such as "Contact Us".
Non-personally identifiable information. We may use non-personally identifiable information for the purposes described in this statement or where it is collected, or any other legal purpose, including, when and where applicable, combining non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information Collected Through our WebsitesPersonally identifiable information. Primarily, we may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
- To fulfill a service to you.
- To offer you products from our affiliates, strategic partners, agents, or from third-party marketers and other unaffiliated parties that we believe may be of interest to you, or to assist such parties for research, administrative, and/or business purposes.
- using only secure web browsers;
- employing common anti-virus and anti-malware tools on your system to keep it safe;
- carefully logging out after using our websites;
- Using a strong password with a combination of letters and numbers.
- Changing your password often; and by notifying us if you feel your login and/or password have been compromised.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. When we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
ContactFor more information or any concerns, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.