THE REJUVENATION KEY
Effective date: April 25, 2020
- Natural Hair Oil product
- Recipe book
- The Rejuvenation Key Course
- Any other product or course added by the TRK Site from time to time
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Any other payment method displayed on the TRK Site at the time of Checkout.
Our Site may contain links to other websites over which CI Naturals, Inc. has no control. CI Naturals, Inc. makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained on those websites. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
13. WEBINAR REGISTRATIONS
By registering for a webinar, consent is given for application details to be provided to TRK to set up the webinar.
14. WEBINAR CANCELLATION
Registration for a webinar event may be canceled up to 48 hours before the event. If for any reason, the presentation is required to be canceled by CI Naturals, Inc., a notification email will be sent as soon as possible.
15. WEBINARS PARTICIPATION
Web-event participation may require you to configure your software settings on your web-device upon first use.
WEBINAR MATERIALSThe webinar presenter may provide reference materials for your use during or after the webinar. These may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- a copy of the webinar slides
- sample documents, templates or other material for use during the webinar
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The information specified above must be sent to our Designated Agent through email, whose contact information is as follows: